Tin Can Tourists' Rollin' Through the Decades Rally
Tin Can Tourists
7525 W County Hwy 30A
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
Join the Tin Can Tourists and Topsail Hill Preserve State Park for a Rally weekend full of fun social activities including a shuffleboard tournament, pajama party potluck and a Public Open House Tour on Oct 5, 2019.
Campsites are ALL full hookup with water, sewer, 30/50 amp electric and cable TV. ($41.00 per night regular rate, $21.00 per night for FL Senior or Disabled)
Rally Fee: $15 for Tin Can Tourist members + $35 for non-Tin Can Tourist members which includes a one-year membership to TCT. (Rally fee does NOT include your campsite reservation)
Rally Hosts: Alex Alexander & Tim Heintz
Here’s how to register for this fantastic rally:
1. Before January 15, 2019 call 1-888-622-9190 to reach the designated Reserve America reservation specialist for this event. Give them the park name, event ID#755004978. Choose a site between 2-91 that is available and your camper and vehicle will fit on (please note there are also a few sites in the 100s loop that are a part of this event and will be filled after sites 2-91 are filled). Then register for the Rally by emailing TCT.Heintz@gmail.com your name(s), site #, email address, phone number and the year/make/model of your trailer or coach. You’ll receive Rally Fee payment information at this time. (PLEASE SEE RSVP INSTRUCTIONS TIP BELOW BEFORE CALLING)
2. After January 15, 2019 there are no more designated sites for this event. You’ll need to make a regular campsite reservation through Reserve America by calling 1-800-326-3521 or through their website. After getting a site, then register for the Rally by emailing TCT.Heintz@gmail.com with your name(s), site #, email address, phone # and the year/ make/ model of your trailer or coach. You’ll receive Rally Fee payment information at this time.
A few tips for the registration process prior to January 15, 2019:
• Make sure to call the special event reservation number when contacting Reserve America at 1-888-622-9190, not the regular number. DO NOT PRESS OPTION ‘1’ on the phone, stay on the line until a reservationist answers and when they answer make sure to ask to talk to the ‘Special Event Reservation Department’
• You are registering through a special event block so the process is different than when you regularly make a reservation with Reserve America. Make sure to have the event ID# 755004978 ready as it will ensure you are registering for the event at Topsail Hill Preserve State Park, October 3-6, 2019.
• Your reservation confirmation will look different. Why? Because it is a special event block. While you will update your information as the primary occupant on the site, your reservation email confirmation will show your name only with the payment information. Everything else will show Alex Alexander’s name (The TCT Host), who is the original person the event block was set up with.
• The email confirmation you receive (make sure you receive it before hanging up with Reserve America) will show Alex’s name in the “to” line, however when you click on the name, it should show your email address.
• If you are wanting to come early or stay longer than the actual rally dates, please know that Reserve America may need to transfer you to a regular reservation line. Also, they may not be able to reserve the same site for you prior to your stay or afterwards as it may already be reserved by someone else before or after the scheduled event. This means you would need to move sites once you’re here at the park, so please plan accordingly.
• All reservations are handled on a first come first served basis.
• If you are reserving multiple sites and you are eligible for one of the existing discounts (FL Senior and/or FL Disabled), please know the discount will only apply to the site that such person will be staying. The other sites in your reservation cannot receive the same discount as you unless they too are eligible for the discount.
• Once your RSVP has been made you will need to send an email to TCT.Heintz@gmail.com after you finalize your site reservation so you can register with TCT for the Rally. Please provide your name(s), site #, email address, and the year/make/model of your trailer or coach. You will also receive TCT Rally Fee payment information at this time.
Heintz Designs Vintage Trailer Restorations is centrally located in Panama City, Florida. Our location in the panhandle of Florida enables us to provide our services throughout the southeast and beyond. We offer custom restorations for a wide variety of venues which include, but are not limited to, Vintage Trailer Coaches, Vintage Travel Trailers, Tear Drop Trailers, Vintage House Trailers, Canned Ham Trailers, Vintage Camping Accessories, and Much More. You can also find us attending several of the classic and vintage RV events in the nation!