The vintage trailering hobby has never been more popular. A
limited inventory of vintage trailers for sale and the high demand of people
looking to get into the hobby has driven up the prices. The more of these
potential buyers that you can reach, the more likely you will maximize the amount
you receive when you sell your trailer. Most "For Sale" websites
allow photos to be posted, and buyers can search by keywords. Most of these
sites are geared towards local buyers and are selling everything under the sun.
These sites tend to get a lot of tire kickers, scammers, and low-ballers.
7 ways The Vintage Camper Trailers Magazine Online Classifieds is different from all other platforms.
- Trailers are marketed on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter. We take advantage of our over 700,000 followers to put the word out about your RV. Our followers are prequalified with interest in the vintage trailering hobby.
- Targeted, Boosted ads (on Facebook and Instagram) are customized to reach buyers in your region.
- Newly posted trailers can be seen at a glance by potential buyers at www.BuyVintageTrailers.com. Our buyers DO NOT have to be on social media to shop our inventory. The full classifieds site is also accessible through our main website under the classifieds tab.
- Buyers can receive real-time updates to their RSS feed immediately when new posts go live. We recommend Feeder.co . Use the RSS feed: https://classifieds.vintagecampertrailers.com/classified/browserss.aspx?cid=68 to receive updates of new inventory before anyone else.
- Widgets. We offer the live feeds of our classified ads for anyone to use on their website. See our variety of widgets here and copy the code to use on your website.
- Video Tour. Post a video link of your trailer in the body of your ad to allow potential buyers to take the tour online.
- Edit, update, manage, and remove your ad when your RV sells. Real-time, as you like.
Our ads are anywhere from free to featured. You get what you pay for, and our sellers say it better than we can. Read their testimonials here. Don't rely on the free, local, social media, and catch-all sites to help you sell your trailer as quickly and at the fairest price possible. Lean on our years of experience and uniquely crafted network of reaching the masses. List Your Trailer. Subscribers to The Vintage Camper Trailers Magazine save 20% with your coupon code on page 4.